Presidents Day resulted in week 8 being extremely short. I went into work 3 of the 4 days and stuck to casual. Also, 8am meetings cause a break filming.
The challenge has me in a world of anxiety. I feel somewhat depressed that I cannot go back to comfort, and I hate being forced to pull new items from my closet. I dread Sundays and hope/pray that I am able to find something that I want to wear.
Last week I went crazy and cleared out my closet, so I would NOT have to wear these clothes. They are in the pile to SAVERS.
The bad news; I overspent my $50 allowance. 50% off for Presidents Day, I ended up replacing the blazers and jeans that no longer fit (in the SAVERS pile). Tomorrow’s another day to start over.
Week 9, I am back on schedule. Not only am I back on schedule, the weather is supposed to be sunny all week! Finally. Last week I pulled out my wedges and boy was it a nice change from booties.
- Loft (thrifted) floral sweater
- New York & Co (thrifted) striped blouse
- Old Navy Rockstar wine jegging
- Steven (by Steve Madden) ankle strap sandals (Venuz) – I got these on sale at Macy’s that is why my guesstimate is not higher
- Target brand (thrifted) blouse
- H&M Sailor Pants
- Nine West gold strappy sandals
- Ann Taylor (thrifted) faux wrap coral top
- Old Navy (thrifted) stretch trousers
- New York Transit silver wedge sandals
- J Jill (thrifted) gathered neckline top
- New York & Co (thrifted) Oprah (O) printed skirt
- MIA strappy wedge sandals
- Old Navy blue dress
- 14th & Union sandal bootie???