No Repeat Clothing Challenge: Week7
7 weeks and counting.
As the raining season continues, it gets harder for me to to find outfits that are warm and dry, so I spent an hour searching clothing blogs to gather ideas for week 7 and beyond.
- WHBM (thrifted) cold shoulder/arm blouse.
- True Religion “Becky” straight legs jeans
- Eye Candy (thrifted) pinstriped blazer
- New York & Co (thrifted) red patent leather wedge flats (GONE)
- Casual Freedom long cardigan sweater
- Gap (thrifted) turtle neck sweater
- Joe’s Jeans black jeans
- Ann Taylor black/brown bootie
- Ruby (thrifted) floral black faux-wrap dress
- Marena (thrifted) black short sleeved wrap top (GONE)
- Ann Taylor taupe strappy sandals
- Old Navy zipper back short sleeved top
- Max Studio (thrifted) high waisted skirt
- Zara patent leather strappy flats
- Dressbarn paisley patterned top
- Dressbarn (thrifted) brown trousers
- Stuart Weitzman (thrifted) pointy-toe metallic flats