The Bay Area will again see rain this week so it is back to outfits with closed toes. It seems I have extended my ankle bootie welcome, and I am desperately waiting for the sun to break out so I can wear strappy sandals.
Monday I am going back to the drawing board in an effort to keep warm. I wanted to save the pants for a later date but with the cold and rain, it seems I am being forced into outfits that will work with boots.
- Dressbarn (thrifted) aumbry cowl neck sweater
- H&M (thrifted) green/black diamond patterned skinny pants
- Old Navy booties
I wanted to dip into color because I enjoyed the color block and floral printed blouse I wore last week. I thought this would be a fun alternative to the neutrals I normally wear.
- Old Navy (thrifted) cropped cowl neck sweater
- Vanity Girl Gear (thrift) pink floral (GONE)
- Taupe (thrifted) booties
A friend (cough, cough, Geoff) told me (in confidence) that he secretly loved The Partridge Family’s music… back in the day of course. I decided to pull together something that will fit a 1970’s flash back. Hello Laurie!
- Vertigo Paris (thrifted) dress – used at a long top
- Costco black footless tights
- Carlos Santana over the knee boots
I wanted to wear this blouse because I think it is so pretty. The print reminds me of those coloring books. However, I thought I would mix things by brining in the skirt for today’s outfit. I am not too sure about the skirt, because I think the colors are too off but it feeds off of flash back 70’s.
- Faded Glory tie-die skirt (GONE)
- About a Girl (thrifted) mandala printed blouse (GONE)
- Target (thrifted) deep v-neck sweater (GONE)
- Old Navy booties
This outfit is dedicated to Deann. She saw this exact top at Savers, not knowing I already had it in my closet. I have not worn the blouse to work yet, so I thought I would as an outfit dedication.
- INC (thrifted) yellow/black printed blouse (GONE)
- (Thrifted) black mini skirt
- Zara ankle boots